Comprehensive insight and recruitment solution to support the hiring of a Chief Information Security Officer to oversee European IT transition for a FTSE Global Automotive Organisation
Following the creation of a new international business, we were engaged by one of the world’s largest automotive businesses to conduct a project to support the recruitment of a Chief Information Security Officer, a role which was pivotal to the transition of working practices and people from the US-based parent organisation and the future technological strategy to ensure high quality working practices and customer engagement.
Our solution was conducted through 3 main phases:
- Identification of post holders in relevant organisations (Size, Structure, Services and Sector) to create the Market Map
- Confidential engagement to establish Propensity to Move, Motivators and Drivers, Skills & Experience and Package expectations to form the qualified Longlist
- Face to Face competency interviews establishing deeper assessment of individuals for the role, presented as a Shortlist candidate report
Beyond the mapped talent, our analytics team identified talent trends which revealed the underlying pattern of the senior IT candidate market to support broader Organisational Design programmes, including:
- Career Mobility which highlights the propensity of people moving up, sidewards or down in role and whether they move internally or externally
- Average Tenure which shows the length of time in which people remain in roles which supports earlier engagement with candidates
- Salary, Bonus and Benefits
Our tailored solution saw the client hire a Chief Information Security Officer and identify potential candidates for alternative roles in the organisation.
The overall programme enabled the client to meet its talent needs and the total cost was 25% less than their traditional headhunt provider.